- FUN NATURAL CHEW TOY FOR SMALL PETS Looking for a natural way to keep your pet entertained for hours on end? These fun little willow wicker vine sticks are the ideal way to keep your small pet busy. The light-weight natural material can be chewed, carried, thrown, and shredded apart.
- STRESS-RELIEVING Chew toys are a great way to alleviate anxiety and stress. Chewing is a natural behavior for most small pets and is a healthy way for them to de-stress.
- MENTALLY STIMULATING In the wild many small pets chew and shred items for nesting purposes and mimicking that behavior in captivity can help keep your pet happy and mentally stimulated. Chewing can help prevent your pet from becoming bored and resorting to unhealthy behaviors like chewing on cage bars.
- KEEP YOUR PET SAFELY BUSY Not all toys are created equal. These fun chew toys require no supervision and allow your pet to safely play on their own without you present. Give your pet one of these sticks before you leave for work and they'll be sure to be kept happily munching away until you get home again.
- ALL NATURAL These sticks are made from one single ingredient; naturally dried willow wicker. They are a safe, undyed, untreated toy that's perfect for rabbits, guinea pigs, birds, gerbils, hamsters, chinchillas, rats, and mice.
Each vine stick toy is handcrafted and varies in size and shape because of this. They measure approximately 3.5 inches in length and 3/4 inch in width.